referencia : CAMOX-16
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
All-new for 2016, the all-mountain camox has been moved into the bidirectional category and has been profoundly modernized to optimize the equilibrium between all mountain and powder ski.
Lying somewhere between a medium to high float and mid to fat ski, the camox finds the right balance for a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its shape and construction qualities make it a real alpine mid-fat ski for anyone who wants to ski hard, but also a convenient, efficient mid-fat ski which doesn't demand too much effort.
The camox has a new full ABS perimeter for increased comfort and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow and increase its float at low speeds. The new camox finds a balance between rocker progressiveness and sidecut slimness. It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
Easy to handle and with great edge control, its new Double Beak profile makes it even more playful thanks to a tail which increases its manoeuvrability and versatility, without sabotaging its responsiveness and alpine character. With its forgiving flex the camox is a comfortable and all-mountain ski, devoted to the universality of on-snow pleasure.
“With the improvement of the camox's performance and versatility in mind, we wanted to give it double beak technology, notably inspired by the atris. This fusion results in an all-mountain ski which is practical but also more playful and more high-performing than its predecessor. There's no doubt about it, fans of cheerful, do-all skis are going to love this new camox!” enthuses Camille Jaccoux.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|