referencia : CAMOX-16
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
All-new for 2016, the all-mountain camox has been moved into the bidirectional category and has been profoundly modernized to optimize the equilibrium between all mountain and powder ski.
Lying somewhere between a medium to high float and mid to fat ski, the camox finds the right balance for a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its shape and construction qualities make it a real alpine mid-fat ski for anyone who wants to ski hard, but also a convenient, efficient mid-fat ski which doesn't demand too much effort.
The camox has a new full ABS perimeter for increased comfort and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow and increase its float at low speeds. The new camox finds a balance between rocker progressiveness and sidecut slimness. It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
Easy to handle and with great edge control, its new Double Beak profile makes it even more playful thanks to a tail which increases its manoeuvrability and versatility, without sabotaging its responsiveness and alpine character. With its forgiving flex the camox is a comfortable and all-mountain ski, devoted to the universality of on-snow pleasure.
“With the improvement of the camox's performance and versatility in mind, we wanted to give it double beak technology, notably inspired by the atris. This fusion results in an all-mountain ski which is practical but also more playful and more high-performing than its predecessor. There's no doubt about it, fans of cheerful, do-all skis are going to love this new camox!” enthuses Camille Jaccoux.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|