referencia : CAMOX-16
referencia : 353685
All-new for 2016, the all-mountain camox has been moved into the bidirectional category and has been profoundly modernized to optimize the equilibrium between all mountain and powder ski.
Lying somewhere between a medium to high float and mid to fat ski, the camox finds the right balance for a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its shape and construction qualities make it a real alpine mid-fat ski for anyone who wants to ski hard, but also a convenient, efficient mid-fat ski which doesn't demand too much effort.
The camox has a new full ABS perimeter for increased comfort and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow and increase its float at low speeds. The new camox finds a balance between rocker progressiveness and sidecut slimness. It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
Easy to handle and with great edge control, its new Double Beak profile makes it even more playful thanks to a tail which increases its manoeuvrability and versatility, without sabotaging its responsiveness and alpine character. With its forgiving flex the camox is a comfortable and all-mountain ski, devoted to the universality of on-snow pleasure.
“With the improvement of the camox's performance and versatility in mind, we wanted to give it double beak technology, notably inspired by the atris. This fusion results in an all-mountain ski which is practical but also more playful and more high-performing than its predecessor. There's no doubt about it, fans of cheerful, do-all skis are going to love this new camox!” enthuses Camille Jaccoux.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400, carbon-kevlar
- Semi-cap step-down sidewall.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.