referencia : CAMOX-B-16
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
The camox birdie has been re-examined for the 2016 season. The widest model in the all terrain female range, this new camox birdie now has a double rocker (double-beak) inspired by the atris, a full ABS perimeter and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow.
It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
This new camox birdie is a successful compromise between medium and high float, a mid and fat ski and is designed as a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its traits make it a real mid-fat ski with a lively temperament- good for charging, but still easy to ski and fiendishly playful.
With an 18 meter turn radius and double rocker, it's a ski which is easy to handle and which has good bite, with its femininity embodied in a lightened, poplar core and a softened flex.
For skiing in deep snow or exemplary carving, the new camox birdie is proof that a double rocker is synonymous with efficiency and pleasure.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|