referencia : CAMOX-B-16
referencia : 7424O1.MEF
The camox birdie has been re-examined for the 2016 season. The widest model in the all terrain female range, this new camox birdie now has a double rocker (double-beak) inspired by the atris, a full ABS perimeter and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow.
It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
This new camox birdie is a successful compromise between medium and high float, a mid and fat ski and is designed as a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its traits make it a real mid-fat ski with a lively temperament- good for charging, but still easy to ski and fiendishly playful.
With an 18 meter turn radius and double rocker, it's a ski which is easy to handle and which has good bite, with its femininity embodied in a lightened, poplar core and a softened flex.
For skiing in deep snow or exemplary carving, the new camox birdie is proof that a double rocker is synonymous with efficiency and pleasure.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|