referencia : CAMOX-B-16
referencia : 368745
The camox birdie has been re-examined for the 2016 season. The widest model in the all terrain female range, this new camox birdie now has a double rocker (double-beak) inspired by the atris, a full ABS perimeter and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow.
It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
This new camox birdie is a successful compromise between medium and high float, a mid and fat ski and is designed as a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its traits make it a real mid-fat ski with a lively temperament- good for charging, but still easy to ski and fiendishly playful.
With an 18 meter turn radius and double rocker, it's a ski which is easy to handle and which has good bite, with its femininity embodied in a lightened, poplar core and a softened flex.
For skiing in deep snow or exemplary carving, the new camox birdie is proof that a double rocker is synonymous with efficiency and pleasure.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.