referencia : CAMOX-B-16
referencia : 353683
The camox birdie has been re-examined for the 2016 season. The widest model in the all terrain female range, this new camox birdie now has a double rocker (double-beak) inspired by the atris, a full ABS perimeter and a new rocker rise to boost its efficiency on hard snow.
It's a modern ski, which feels comfortable, and will reign supreme, on all types of terrain.
This new camox birdie is a successful compromise between medium and high float, a mid and fat ski and is designed as a 70% all-terrain and 30% piste ski.
Its traits make it a real mid-fat ski with a lively temperament- good for charging, but still easy to ski and fiendishly playful.
With an 18 meter turn radius and double rocker, it's a ski which is easy to handle and which has good bite, with its femininity embodied in a lightened, poplar core and a softened flex.
For skiing in deep snow or exemplary carving, the new camox birdie is proof that a double rocker is synonymous with efficiency and pleasure.
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.