referencia : CAMOX-F-17
referencia : ADDIAVIPEC100
The camox freebird has a flat, directional tail, and abs perimeter to make you more comfortable and with a front rocker to increase its efficiency on hard snow and improve its float at low speed. It is a comfortable and all-terrain ski, with a forgiving flex, devoted to the universality of on-snow pleasure.
Thanks to its single beak and a half profile, the freebird version of the camox has the same all-terrain and edge-control qualities as the all mountain version. Its freebird gene 2 technology – a paulownia and poplar wood core covered with three and two directional carbon and glass fibre – means that it is considerably lighter than its all-mountain twin, optimising weight and float. At ease both in deep snow and carving precise turns, the camox freebird is particularly good at adapting to sudden bursts of speed and changes in terrain.
“The camox freebird mounted with light weight bindings is an excellent mid-fat touring ski for tourers who want to enjoy the descent on a ski which is light on the climb. Its rocker allows it to go anywhere and keeps it really easy to manoeuvre and its good float makes it a dream in deep powder. You can really look forward to tucking into the dessert” explains Julien Regnier.
- A special combination for wide skis: paulownia-poplar with our bidirectional and tridirectional Birds Carbon
- Biax 300 c
- Triax 400 c
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 100 mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 485 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 65 g)
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|