referencia : CAMOX-F-17
The camox freebird has a flat, directional tail, and abs perimeter to make you more comfortable and with a front rocker to increase its efficiency on hard snow and improve its float at low speed. It is a comfortable and all-terrain ski, with a forgiving flex, devoted to the universality of on-snow pleasure.
Thanks to its single beak and a half profile, the freebird version of the camox has the same all-terrain and edge-control qualities as the all mountain version. Its freebird gene 2 technology – a paulownia and poplar wood core covered with three and two directional carbon and glass fibre – means that it is considerably lighter than its all-mountain twin, optimising weight and float. At ease both in deep snow and carving precise turns, the camox freebird is particularly good at adapting to sudden bursts of speed and changes in terrain.
“The camox freebird mounted with light weight bindings is an excellent mid-fat touring ski for tourers who want to enjoy the descent on a ski which is light on the climb. Its rocker allows it to go anywhere and keeps it really easy to manoeuvre and its good float makes it a dream in deep powder. You can really look forward to tucking into the dessert” explains Julien Regnier.
- A special combination for wide skis: paulownia-poplar with our bidirectional and tridirectional Birds Carbon
- Biax 300 c
- Triax 400 c
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
High Performance Brakeless Touring Binding
You asked for it and we answered. Enter a sleek, lighter, brakeless version of the ION 12, designed for gram counters, minimalists, and ski mountaineers. The new ION LT 12 is the highest performance binding in its category, weighing in at only 456 g (1 lb) per binding, but still boasting the ION's renowned ski performance and feature set.
To shave the weight we minimized the boot stop and heel rest, and removal of the brakes. Instead the ION LT 12 comes with a set of 2 coiled cable leashes that are easy to install and use with any ski boot.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|