referencia : CORVUS-16
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
Since black crows' creation, the corvus has been the guardian of the nest. The all-new 2016 version remains the sentry who guides our vision of skiing: a reliable ally in all conditions and on all types of terrain.
The corvus now has a Single Beak and a Half shape with a subtle front rocker, an early-rise tail and dynamic, classic camber. Alpine through and through but very playful, the corvus is a wild ski made for freeriding, in every sense of the word.
With a 21 meter turning radius and stiff flex, the Corvus' attacking spirit is moderated with a new tail which is less upturned and more gradual, to give an increased sense of security on a flat base and a stronger start to the turn.
It also has a new, full ABS perimeter to increase your comfort levels. The progressive front rocker is great for big, deep turns and gives really good stability once the edge kicks in, making the corvus a freeride ski comfortable on all types of terrain.
“This new corvus satisfies our quest for a balance between authenticity and modernity. We've found that balance with a ski which combines a contemporary, super-reactive pivot and an infallible alpine spirit...” Camille Jaccoux
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300
- Triax 400 semi-cap.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|