referencia : 368745
Since black crows' creation, the corvus has been the guardian of the nest. The all-new 2016 version remains the sentry who guides our vision of skiing: a reliable ally in all conditions and on all types of terrain.
The corvus now has a Single Beak and a Half shape with a subtle front rocker, an early-rise tail and dynamic, classic camber. Alpine through and through but very playful, the corvus is a wild ski made for freeriding, in every sense of the word.
With a 21 meter turning radius and stiff flex, the Corvus' attacking spirit is moderated with a new tail which is less upturned and more gradual, to give an increased sense of security on a flat base and a stronger start to the turn.
It also has a new, full ABS perimeter to increase your comfort levels. The progressive front rocker is great for big, deep turns and gives really good stability once the edge kicks in, making the corvus a freeride ski comfortable on all types of terrain.
“This new corvus satisfies our quest for a balance between authenticity and modernity. We've found that balance with a ski which combines a contemporary, super-reactive pivot and an infallible alpine spirit...” Camille Jaccoux
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300
- Triax 400 semi-cap.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.