referencia : CORVUS-16
referencia : 353685
Since black crows' creation, the corvus has been the guardian of the nest. The all-new 2016 version remains the sentry who guides our vision of skiing: a reliable ally in all conditions and on all types of terrain.
The corvus now has a Single Beak and a Half shape with a subtle front rocker, an early-rise tail and dynamic, classic camber. Alpine through and through but very playful, the corvus is a wild ski made for freeriding, in every sense of the word.
With a 21 meter turning radius and stiff flex, the Corvus' attacking spirit is moderated with a new tail which is less upturned and more gradual, to give an increased sense of security on a flat base and a stronger start to the turn.
It also has a new, full ABS perimeter to increase your comfort levels. The progressive front rocker is great for big, deep turns and gives really good stability once the edge kicks in, making the corvus a freeride ski comfortable on all types of terrain.
“This new corvus satisfies our quest for a balance between authenticity and modernity. We've found that balance with a ski which combines a contemporary, super-reactive pivot and an infallible alpine spirit...” Camille Jaccoux
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300
- Triax 400 semi-cap.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.