referencia : CORVUS-F-16
referencia : ADDIAVIPEC115
Over the last few years, the spectacular evolution in ski touring which has taken place has led to the emergence of wider skis. With skiability remaining our priority, it was a natural step for black crows to develop a fat ski designed for touring.
Our expertise in lighter cores means that we can now offer you the corvus, the mother ship of the squadron, in a freebird version.
The corvus freebird has a lighter Freebird Gene 2 chassis – a paulownia and poplar wood core, covered in three and two directional carbon and glass fibre – and the same new Single Beak and a Half shape as the big mountain model.
Its shape is designed to maximise pleasure on the descent and boasts the same qualities as its avatar – classic camber to give it an alpine DNA, a progressive front rocker combined with an indented sidecut to give it more stability on carved turns and a progressive tail to give an increased sense of security on a flat base and a stronger start to the turn.
This touring ski is light, stable, has good float and represents the start of a new, pleasure-filled, era.
“A corvus with freebird lightness is a corvus which feels as good in your hands as it is does under your feet. This is an excellent ski for doing everything, on all types of terrain - it has a slightly softer flex than its big mountain alter ego but feels great to turn on, a real delight,” reveals Julien Regnier.
A special combination for wide skis :
- Paulownia-poplar with our bidirectional and tridirectional Birds Carbon.
- Biax 300 c, triax 400 c.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 115mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 485 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 70 g)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|