referencia : CORVUS-F-16
referencia : G2495_5507
Over the last few years, the spectacular evolution in ski touring which has taken place has led to the emergence of wider skis. With skiability remaining our priority, it was a natural step for black crows to develop a fat ski designed for touring.
Our expertise in lighter cores means that we can now offer you the corvus, the mother ship of the squadron, in a freebird version.
The corvus freebird has a lighter Freebird Gene 2 chassis – a paulownia and poplar wood core, covered in three and two directional carbon and glass fibre – and the same new Single Beak and a Half shape as the big mountain model.
Its shape is designed to maximise pleasure on the descent and boasts the same qualities as its avatar – classic camber to give it an alpine DNA, a progressive front rocker combined with an indented sidecut to give it more stability on carved turns and a progressive tail to give an increased sense of security on a flat base and a stronger start to the turn.
This touring ski is light, stable, has good float and represents the start of a new, pleasure-filled, era.
“A corvus with freebird lightness is a corvus which feels as good in your hands as it is does under your feet. This is an excellent ski for doing everything, on all types of terrain - it has a slightly softer flex than its big mountain alter ego but feels great to turn on, a real delight,” reveals Julien Regnier.
A special combination for wide skis :
- Paulownia-poplar with our bidirectional and tridirectional Birds Carbon.
- Biax 300 c, triax 400 c.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|