referencia : NAVIS-16
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
With 102mm underfoot, the navis is the most practical ski in the big mountain range, with a Single Beak and a Half shape which combines classic camber with an early rise tail and a progressive front rocker.
With a sidecut which becomes narrower at the extremities and a front rocker developed over 22% of its surface, this ski has remarkable pivot and offers great stability on hard or wind-blown terrain.
For 2016 we decided to trim the big model, going from 187 to 185cm, a size better suited to the spirit of this 'do-it-all' ski. The navis retains its characteristics - a square and progressive tail which gives an increased contact surface in soft snow and ensures comfort and stability on variable terrain, and a rounded tip and progressive rocker which promotes stability, pivot and drive in equal measure.
The flex stays loyal to the navis range: a knowledgeable mix of softness and firmness which results in a ski whose accessibility doesn't compromise its performance.
“A pure freeride toy with blackcrows' alpine DNA and a particularly playful flex and tail, the navis will delight anyone who is looking for a moderately wide, big mountain ski with a front rocker,” Bruno Compagnet
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|