referencia : NAVIS-16
referencia : 368745
With 102mm underfoot, the navis is the most practical ski in the big mountain range, with a Single Beak and a Half shape which combines classic camber with an early rise tail and a progressive front rocker.
With a sidecut which becomes narrower at the extremities and a front rocker developed over 22% of its surface, this ski has remarkable pivot and offers great stability on hard or wind-blown terrain.
For 2016 we decided to trim the big model, going from 187 to 185cm, a size better suited to the spirit of this 'do-it-all' ski. The navis retains its characteristics - a square and progressive tail which gives an increased contact surface in soft snow and ensures comfort and stability on variable terrain, and a rounded tip and progressive rocker which promotes stability, pivot and drive in equal measure.
The flex stays loyal to the navis range: a knowledgeable mix of softness and firmness which results in a ski whose accessibility doesn't compromise its performance.
“A pure freeride toy with blackcrows' alpine DNA and a particularly playful flex and tail, the navis will delight anyone who is looking for a moderately wide, big mountain ski with a front rocker,” Bruno Compagnet
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.