referencia : NAVIS-16
referencia : 353683
With 102mm underfoot, the navis is the most practical ski in the big mountain range, with a Single Beak and a Half shape which combines classic camber with an early rise tail and a progressive front rocker.
With a sidecut which becomes narrower at the extremities and a front rocker developed over 22% of its surface, this ski has remarkable pivot and offers great stability on hard or wind-blown terrain.
For 2016 we decided to trim the big model, going from 187 to 185cm, a size better suited to the spirit of this 'do-it-all' ski. The navis retains its characteristics - a square and progressive tail which gives an increased contact surface in soft snow and ensures comfort and stability on variable terrain, and a rounded tip and progressive rocker which promotes stability, pivot and drive in equal measure.
The flex stays loyal to the navis range: a knowledgeable mix of softness and firmness which results in a ski whose accessibility doesn't compromise its performance.
“A pure freeride toy with blackcrows' alpine DNA and a particularly playful flex and tail, the navis will delight anyone who is looking for a moderately wide, big mountain ski with a front rocker,” Bruno Compagnet
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 16 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 7 to 16
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.