referencia : NAVIS-B-16
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
The navis birdie is a pure freeride ski. With a single beak and a half shape, it combines classic camber with an early rise tail and a progressive rocker tip.
With a sidecut which becomes narrower at the extremities and a front rocker developed over 22% of its surface, this ski has remarkable pivot and offers great stability on hard or wind-blown terrain.
Particular care was taken in the design of the tail of the navis birdie, with a square design which allows for an increased contact surface in soft snow, as well as a very progressive rise which makes skidding gentler and reinforces its stability.
The tip is rounded and has a progressive rocker which gives a better ratio between stability, pivot and power. Its femininity is embodied in a lightened, poplar core, a softened flex and a forward binding mounting point.
Anyone looking for a freeride ski with a waist close to 102mm, a front rocker and an early rise tail, has found her weapon of choice.
“The navis birdie has that authentic alpine ski DNA which black crows' reputation was built upon. It's a pure freeride toy designed for women, which adapts perfectly to carving or pivot turns,” says Camille Jaccoux
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|