referencia : NAVIS-B-16
referencia : 368745
The navis birdie is a pure freeride ski. With a single beak and a half shape, it combines classic camber with an early rise tail and a progressive rocker tip.
With a sidecut which becomes narrower at the extremities and a front rocker developed over 22% of its surface, this ski has remarkable pivot and offers great stability on hard or wind-blown terrain.
Particular care was taken in the design of the tail of the navis birdie, with a square design which allows for an increased contact surface in soft snow, as well as a very progressive rise which makes skidding gentler and reinforces its stability.
The tip is rounded and has a progressive rocker which gives a better ratio between stability, pivot and power. Its femininity is embodied in a lightened, poplar core, a softened flex and a forward binding mounting point.
Anyone looking for a freeride ski with a waist close to 102mm, a front rocker and an early rise tail, has found her weapon of choice.
“The navis birdie has that authentic alpine ski DNA which black crows' reputation was built upon. It's a pure freeride toy designed for women, which adapts perfectly to carving or pivot turns,” says Camille Jaccoux
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 13, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis, while being more accessible than the Sth2 WTR 16 model reserved for professional skiers.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 5 to 13
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.