referencia : NAVIS-B-16
referencia : 353685
The navis birdie is a pure freeride ski. With a single beak and a half shape, it combines classic camber with an early rise tail and a progressive rocker tip.
With a sidecut which becomes narrower at the extremities and a front rocker developed over 22% of its surface, this ski has remarkable pivot and offers great stability on hard or wind-blown terrain.
Particular care was taken in the design of the tail of the navis birdie, with a square design which allows for an increased contact surface in soft snow, as well as a very progressive rise which makes skidding gentler and reinforces its stability.
The tip is rounded and has a progressive rocker which gives a better ratio between stability, pivot and power. Its femininity is embodied in a lightened, poplar core, a softened flex and a forward binding mounting point.
Anyone looking for a freeride ski with a waist close to 102mm, a front rocker and an early rise tail, has found her weapon of choice.
“The navis birdie has that authentic alpine ski DNA which black crows' reputation was built upon. It's a pure freeride toy designed for women, which adapts perfectly to carving or pivot turns,” says Camille Jaccoux
- One wood (poplar)
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.