referencia : NOCTA-16
referencia : 353685
The 2016 version of the nocta doesn't rest on the laurels of its predecessors.
The emblematic model of the black crows' double rockers, this ski has been rejuvenated and transformed into the nocta air, more than a kilogram lighter per pair thanks to a new balsa and flax fibre core.A visionary model which continues to embrace modernity, this is a ski designed for powder which has all the attributes of a multipurpose shredding tool.
Supremely bidirectional, this balanced ski combines a long and progressive, powder-slaying front rocker with a more moderate tail rocker which gives it great stability at high speed.
Highly maneuverable thanks to classic camber and a dynamic flex, its generous sidecut makes the nocta air perfect for powder and its 18 metre turning radius gives it good bite on hard snow.
Its new lighter, shock-absorbing and durable core reaffirms the nocta airs status as a prodigious ski – a master of backcountry freestyle which will reign supreme in any scenario.
2 sizes : The 188, the perfect size for a powder day. The characteristics of a double rocker mean that the ski length is increased, a 188 therefore corresponds to a traditional ski length of between 175 and 180cm. The new core makes it 1.2kg lighter per pair! And the 178, the size preferred by small and medium sized skiers and the ladies, this ski corresponds to a traditional ski length of between 165 and 170cm.
- Light density balsa core with flax fiber reinforcements
- Biax 300
- Triax 400w semi-cap.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Skis are becoming wider for improved off-piste sensations, while improving on-piste performance. Bindings are playing a key role in the transmission of power and control from the ski.
The STH2 WTR 13 combines Salomon's renown DRIVER toe-piece with the Guardian heel piece, for a binding that transfers every movement to wide skis.
A low profile, long wings, a wide platform, and the Heel Flex interface enables you to control the widest skis, and provides incomparable transmission and performance downhill.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with Salomon walking soles.
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- DIN 4 to 13
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- Manual toe height adjustment
- Stomp Pedal : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- XL Pedal (65mm)
- Oversized platform : ultra-wide base (71mm) for maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer pads : Progressive feel with increased dampening and forgiveness in a strong binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.