referencia : NOCTA-16
referencia : 368740
The 2016 version of the nocta doesn't rest on the laurels of its predecessors.
The emblematic model of the black crows' double rockers, this ski has been rejuvenated and transformed into the nocta air, more than a kilogram lighter per pair thanks to a new balsa and flax fibre core.A visionary model which continues to embrace modernity, this is a ski designed for powder which has all the attributes of a multipurpose shredding tool.
Supremely bidirectional, this balanced ski combines a long and progressive, powder-slaying front rocker with a more moderate tail rocker which gives it great stability at high speed.
Highly maneuverable thanks to classic camber and a dynamic flex, its generous sidecut makes the nocta air perfect for powder and its 18 metre turning radius gives it good bite on hard snow.
Its new lighter, shock-absorbing and durable core reaffirms the nocta airs status as a prodigious ski – a master of backcountry freestyle which will reign supreme in any scenario.
2 sizes : The 188, the perfect size for a powder day. The characteristics of a double rocker mean that the ski length is increased, a 188 therefore corresponds to a traditional ski length of between 175 and 180cm. The new core makes it 1.2kg lighter per pair! And the 178, the size preferred by small and medium sized skiers and the ladies, this ski corresponds to a traditional ski length of between 165 and 170cm.
- Light density balsa core with flax fiber reinforcements
- Biax 300
- Triax 400w semi-cap.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
"The new reference in terms of freeski bindings", proudly announces its manufacturer. With the STH2 WTR 16, Salomon combined its legendary DRIVER toe piece to the Guardian heel piece to provide a binding capable of retransmitting the slightest movement for wide skis.
Low-profile, long wings, wide platform and the Heel Flex interface enable you to control the widest skis and to deliver extraordinary transmission and performance in descent.
The STH2 WTR is compatible with the Salomon soles (WTR technology).
- DIN value: 7 to 16
- Standards: - Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
- WTR (Walk to Ride) sole compatibility : Makes walking easier with no compromise on safety and performance, due to the TÜV approved walk sole compatibility.
- XL pedal (65mm): a wide and fixed pedal ensures optimal transmission of the skier's power to the ski.
- XL Wings : Engages the boot better: increases confidence, easier to step-in in powder. More lateral power transmission.
- Extra-wide platform: an extra-wide platform (71mm) providing maximum lateral power transmission.
- 3D Driver Toe : Patented toe design offering multi directional release options.
- Elastic Travel: Superior elasticity which keeps you in the bindings when you want, lets you out when you need, ensures a smoother ride.
- Heel Flex Interface : guarantees a natural ski flex
- Low profile Chassis : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
- Progressive Transfer ferrules: regular sensations with strengthened shock absorption and greater tolerance in a solid binding.
- Freeski Brakes: Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.