referencia : ORB-F-16
referencia : ADDIAVIPEC90
The orb freebird 2016 is 170 grams lighter per pair, thanks to new edges. The iconic, fluorescent yellow one-piece remains as faithful as ever.
Made for ski-touring, the orb freebird is extremely grippy and reassuring and the perfect companion for any vertical odyssey. Shaped for the high mountains with 90mm underfoot, it will accompany you on all of your adventures, even the most radical ones like skiing steeps.
With a long bow profile– flat tail & double radius tip– the orb freebird has a true freeride spirit with a tip of between 123 and 125 mm, and the vigour of a really grippy ski thanks to its classic camber.
Distinctly lighter than its all mountain twin with a Freebird Gene 1 core - a combination of paulownia wood at the extremities reinforced with poplar under the bindings – this approachable and robust ski is designed for high mountain use.
“You've no doubt already seen its yellow gleam sparkling from afar, tracing sweet lines on the climb, and skiing fluidly on the descent... or maybe propped up for the night against the wall of a mountain refuge. It's not an optical illusion, this ski is a true mountain goat which will suit anyone who places as much importance on the climb as on the descent,” says Camille Jaccoux.
- A combination of paulownia with poplar reinforcement under the bindings and a solid core
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Completely revolutionary, the DIAMIR VIPEC 12 is the first ski touring binding with inserts with defined triggering.
To be clearer, this "Low Tech" binding system allows a lateral security triggering combined with the automatic heel piece. A great novelty in the ski touring world!
Lightweight, it ensures maximum security. For understanding its system, its inserts are mounted on a lateral "rail". Thus, in a fall with torsion, this "rail" moves to facilitate wedging. And in case of fall at low speed, the insert switches on the outside so that nothing can interfere with the ejection of the shoe.
Featuring the Easy Switch concept which allows you to pass from downhill mode to walking mode easily with the help of your pole, it is easy to use.
To finish, it is endowed with a broad support point and high stability of the system, for a more direct transfer of forces more and therefore more effective.
- Lateral security triggering : Its automatic stop allows a side trip in 2 phases. In a first phase, the sliding block moves laterally with the pin toe piece unit. In a second phase, the pin toe piece unit tilts laterally, thus freeing up the shoe. After tripping, the toe piece can be turned back to its initial position with a simple gesture. Note that the shoe shall be released only if the dynamic stroke of 11mm and the restoring force set have been crossed.
- Security frontal triggering: Its automatic toe grounder allows frontal triggering assured by the lateral tilt of the heel pin unit housed in the heel chassis. They move on a dynamic race of 4 mm and, after exceeding the restoring force set acting on the retention wedges of the rear inserts of the shoe, the latter is released.
- Defined security triggering: The active longitudinal compensation is the key of the defined triggering. The contact pressure of the shoe must remain constant for the triggering mechanisms to provide a defined triggering in all situations. Thanks to the Pin Safety system, the active longitudinal compensation provides constant pressure through the coming and going of the heel piece on the guide plate even during an extreme ski bending.
- Système Easy Switch : This Easy Switch system allows quick and simple donning and doffing. This system also facilitates the passage of the binding from the downhill mode to walking mode. The VIPEC 12 binding is compatible with all ski touring boots equipped with inserts.
- 3 levels of tilt: The Comfort Lift system allows 3 levels of tilt, 0°, 9° and 13°. The tilt change is done quickly and easily with your pole.
- Stop ski 90mm
- DIN value: 5-12
- Unitary weight (without stop skis): 520 g (verified weight 480 g)
- Stop skis weight (unitary): 65 g (verified weight 65 g)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|