referencia : ORB-F-16
referencia : G2494_5501
The orb freebird 2016 is 170 grams lighter per pair, thanks to new edges. The iconic, fluorescent yellow one-piece remains as faithful as ever.
Made for ski-touring, the orb freebird is extremely grippy and reassuring and the perfect companion for any vertical odyssey. Shaped for the high mountains with 90mm underfoot, it will accompany you on all of your adventures, even the most radical ones like skiing steeps.
With a long bow profile– flat tail & double radius tip– the orb freebird has a true freeride spirit with a tip of between 123 and 125 mm, and the vigour of a really grippy ski thanks to its classic camber.
Distinctly lighter than its all mountain twin with a Freebird Gene 1 core - a combination of paulownia wood at the extremities reinforced with poplar under the bindings – this approachable and robust ski is designed for high mountain use.
“You've no doubt already seen its yellow gleam sparkling from afar, tracing sweet lines on the climb, and skiing fluidly on the descent... or maybe propped up for the night against the wall of a mountain refuge. It's not an optical illusion, this ski is a true mountain goat which will suit anyone who places as much importance on the climb as on the descent,” says Camille Jaccoux.
- A combination of paulownia with poplar reinforcement under the bindings and a solid core
- Biax 300, triax 400
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The most accessible ION.
Same renowned feature set as the ION 12, with a lower Release Value 4 – 10. Now you can pick the ION that best matches your skiing! Otherwise it's the same lightweight, high-performance touring binding weighing in at only 585 g (1 lb 4.6 oz) per binding.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|