A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials and an ergonomically angled grip, the Black Diamond Alpine Ergo Cork Trekking Pole is ideal for backpacking trips, winter touring and rugged dayhikes.
The Alpine Ergo features an angled wicking cork grip for maximized comfort, and also features a durable padded wrist strap and a non-slip EVA extension for quick choke-ups on steep terrain.
Three 100% carbon fiber lower two shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to dual FlickLock adjustability.
Two kinds of baskets and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for varied trail surfaces.
- Natural cork grip with dual-density top that wicks away sweat
- 15-degree corrective angle for optimal, ergonomic grip position
- 100% carbon fiber mid and lower shafts, with aluminum upper
- Non-slip grip extension and 360-degree padded webbing strap
- Dual FlickLock adjustability
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips and low-profile Trekking Baskets
- Weight Per Pair : 515 g
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|