referencia : BD115077
referencia : 7816M1.TAB
At the top of the new freerando trend, the ASPECT 2013 is a ski with "generous geometry" that will be just as effective downhill in the soft snow and uphill in your quest for new slopes.
Its shoe of 90 mm and its semi-rocker in tip offer it the flotation needed to be very efficient in powdery snow. Prepared to control all the land, its traditional profile associated with aggressive sidelines allows it to be precise and responsive no matter what happens. Rigid in torsion, it also offers a good compromise weight/versatility to evolve with pleasure.
An excellent ski for the freerando skiers who go gaga for the conquest of new virgin slopes.
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Construction : Dual Torsion Bow Tech, Torsion Box Cap
- Paulownia wood core surrounded by a construction in torsion box with reinforcements in carbon fibre.
- Racing Edge: thinner, more resistant. It allows you to save 80gr per ski
- Diamond finishing for smooth gliding
- Stainless steel notch to hook the skins
- Monomers and polymers: rubber under the feet for a softer ride
- Semi rocker tip (20%), camber and flat heel for tracing easily and skiing in all conditions.
- Program: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow - 20% big curves / 80% small curves
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|
|L||1830||915||305 - 365mm|