referencia : BD115077
referencia : 353696
At the top of the new freerando trend, the ASPECT 2013 is a ski with "generous geometry" that will be just as effective downhill in the soft snow and uphill in your quest for new slopes.
Its shoe of 90 mm and its semi-rocker in tip offer it the flotation needed to be very efficient in powdery snow. Prepared to control all the land, its traditional profile associated with aggressive sidelines allows it to be precise and responsive no matter what happens. Rigid in torsion, it also offers a good compromise weight/versatility to evolve with pleasure.
An excellent ski for the freerando skiers who go gaga for the conquest of new virgin slopes.
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Construction : Dual Torsion Bow Tech, Torsion Box Cap
- Paulownia wood core surrounded by a construction in torsion box with reinforcements in carbon fibre.
- Racing Edge: thinner, more resistant. It allows you to save 80gr per ski
- Diamond finishing for smooth gliding
- Stainless steel notch to hook the skins
- Monomers and polymers: rubber under the feet for a softer ride
- Semi rocker tip (20%), camber and flat heel for tracing easily and skiing in all conditions.
- Program: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow - 20% big curves / 80% small curves
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Salomon's proven performance in freeriding is now associated with ride & hike technology.
Little sister of the now famous GUARDIAN 16 binding, it offers the same advantages such as a low profile and wide platform ensuring more efficient control and transmission, but also offers a wider range of adjustment: DIN 5 to 13.
- Certified Alpine ISO 5355 and WTR
FREESKI BRAKE : Self retracting brakes: adapted to modern skis and practices, eliminates hang ups on switch landings.
XL PEDAL (65) : A large fixed pedal ensures optimal power transfer from skier to ski.
RIDE & HIKE SYSTEM : A system to switch effortlessly from Hike to Ride mode without ever getting out of the binding.
LOW PROFILE CHASSIS : Low Profile for a better feel of the terrain and increased power transfer.
OVERSIZED PLATFORM : ultra-wide base for maximum lateral power transmission.
COMPATIBILITY OF BASE WITH WTR (WALK-TO-RIDE) SYSTEM : Walking is easier without sacrificing anything in terms of safety or performance, thanks to compatibility with the TÜV approved walking baseplate.
AUTOMATIC WING ADJUSTMENT : No manipulation. Automatic adjustment by step-in. You can forget but nevertheless trust your binding!
- HIGH LATERAL TRANSMISSION : Precision and increased control to push the limits of your performance.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|