referencia : BD115085
referencia : G2495_5506
Built for the vertical slopes and the distant lines, the CARBON ASPECT is a touring ski with classical geometry, even more effective to evolve in mountain thanks to its ultralight construction in carbon. This is the ideal ski when lightness is crucial and the technical precision is essential.
The skis of the TOUR SERIES range are classical and light for touring allowing effective approaches and technical steep slopes.
> Classic width under the foot of 90 mm with a semi-rocker tip and traditional tail
> Flat Sandwich with pre-preg composite construction and core in paulownia wood
> Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm with Racing Edges
- Notches for SkinLock skins
> Optimal usage: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|