referencia : BD115085
referencia : G2493_5499
Built for the vertical slopes and the distant lines, the CARBON ASPECT is a touring ski with classical geometry, even more effective to evolve in mountain thanks to its ultralight construction in carbon. This is the ideal ski when lightness is crucial and the technical precision is essential.
The skis of the TOUR SERIES range are classical and light for touring allowing effective approaches and technical steep slopes.
> Classic width under the foot of 90 mm with a semi-rocker tip and traditional tail
> Flat Sandwich with pre-preg composite construction and core in paulownia wood
> Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm with Racing Edges
- Notches for SkinLock skins
> Optimal usage: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
High Performance Brakeless Touring Binding
You asked for it and we answered. Enter a sleek, lighter, brakeless version of the ION 12, designed for gram counters, minimalists, and ski mountaineers. The new ION LT 12 is the highest performance binding in its category, weighing in at only 456 g (1 lb) per binding, but still boasting the ION's renowned ski performance and feature set.
To shave the weight we minimized the boot stop and heel rest, and removal of the brakes. Instead the ION LT 12 comes with a set of 2 coiled cable leashes that are easy to install and use with any ski boot.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|