referencia : BD115085
referencia : FC1W095
Built for the vertical slopes and the distant lines, the CARBON ASPECT is a touring ski with classical geometry, even more effective to evolve in mountain thanks to its ultralight construction in carbon. This is the ideal ski when lightness is crucial and the technical precision is essential.
The skis of the TOUR SERIES range are classical and light for touring allowing effective approaches and technical steep slopes.
> Classic width under the foot of 90 mm with a semi-rocker tip and traditional tail
> Flat Sandwich with pre-preg composite construction and core in paulownia wood
> Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm with Racing Edges
- Notches for SkinLock skins
> Optimal usage: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Designed with the best materials, the ALTI 12 is a high performance binding specially developed for the ski touring and the ski mountaineering. Combining the lightness (670 gr the pair) required to climb, with the robustness and the accuracy needed to take advantage of the descent, its components are manufactured in digital control in alloy of aluminium and steels used in aeronautics. Adapted to the high mountain, its ergonomic design allows you to change the heel lifter with the pole or by hand. Similarly, the lever of the toe piece is easy to manipulate, even with gloves. This ski touring binding is intended for the most powerful and demanding skiers.
- Touring Norm: ultra light bindings for skiing mountaineering or ski touring. Compatible only with ski boots for hiking.
- Open Binding: bindings with screw that can be mounted on all walking "flat" skis.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- DIN value: 5.5 – 12
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Heel piece: ALTI
- Adjustment of length: Heel 30 mm
- Unit weight: 350 Gr (with strap)
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|