Built for the vertical slopes and the distant lines, the CARBON ASPECT is a touring ski with classical geometry, even more effective to evolve in mountain thanks to its ultralight construction in carbon. This is the ideal ski when lightness is crucial and the technical precision is essential.
The skis of the TOUR SERIES range are classical and light for touring allowing effective approaches and technical steep slopes.
> Classic width under the foot of 90 mm with a semi-rocker tip and traditional tail
> Flat Sandwich with pre-preg composite construction and core in paulownia wood
> Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm with Racing Edges
- Notches for SkinLock skins
> Optimal usage: 60% soft snow / 40% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The WEPA is the perfect match between the lightness of a RACE and the release precision of a GUIDE.
Perfect for vertical junkies who are looking for efficiency.
Easy to use !
- Settings : 20 mm adjustment rail (3 boot sizes) – 2 wedge levels (0 and 53mm).
- Safety: adjustable lateral and frontal release safety : from 5 to 10.
- Stiffness : transmission is more efficient with a new release system.
- Weight : 490g the pair (without screws).
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|