Developed by Black Diamond, the CARBON COMPACTOR is a collapsible new generation pole. Particularly suitable for ski tourers or splitboarders looking for a minimum of clutter, this model measures a mere 41,5 cm when folded (size 110 cm). Easy to carry, it is perfect for riders who travel.
With Z-Pole technology, this pole is constructed in three segments with a rapid deployment knob.
It is composed entirely of carbon fibre and measures 18 mm in diameter. To its very comfortableTouring Series handgrip is added a lightweight and adjustable Touring Series wrist strap. A rubber extension of the grip ensures a better control on the slopes.
The 100 mm diameter perfect-for-powder basket has a two-section grip to support the segments of the folded pole.
- Construction: three segments in 18 mm carbon fibre with a rapid deployment button
- A Touring Series handle with grooves on the inside for increased lightness
- Touring Series wrist strap with light webbing and ladder-lock plastic buckle
- Rubber handle extension incorporated
- 100 mm diameter basket with a support in two segments
- Folded length: 41,5cm (size 110)
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|