referencia : BD115083
referencia : G2495_5506
Ideal for lightweight backcountry outings where precision in technical passages is as decisive as performance in soft snow. The CARBON CONVERT weighs 380 grams less per pair than the original model thanks to its construction in carbon fibres.
The touring skis of the FREE TOUR SERIES range are remarkably light and conceived to inject the alpine performance in backcountry. The models of the range eliminate the jumpiness and vibrations without reducing the effectiveness uphill.
> Versatile width under the foot of 105 mm with tip and tail rocker
> Formula One 3D Light Sandwich and composite construction with pre-preg carbon and paulownia wood core.
> Thanks to its optimized construction, this is one of the lightest skis in the market in this size.
> Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm with Power Edges
- Notches for SkinLock skins
> Optimal usage: 80% soft snow / 20% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|