referencia : BD115083
referencia : 7816N1.E
Ideal for lightweight backcountry outings where precision in technical passages is as decisive as performance in soft snow. The CARBON CONVERT weighs 380 grams less per pair than the original model thanks to its construction in carbon fibres.
The touring skis of the FREE TOUR SERIES range are remarkably light and conceived to inject the alpine performance in backcountry. The models of the range eliminate the jumpiness and vibrations without reducing the effectiveness uphill.
> Versatile width under the foot of 105 mm with tip and tail rocker
> Formula One 3D Light Sandwich and composite construction with pre-preg carbon and paulownia wood core.
> Thanks to its optimized construction, this is one of the lightest skis in the market in this size.
> Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm with Power Edges
- Notches for SkinLock skins
> Optimal usage: 80% soft snow / 20% hard snow
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
It is the expected enlargement of the touring collection.
All proven features of the F12 TOUR are combined with the strength of the EPF frame. Therefore you can control the wider touring skis on all terrains. Improved force transmission facilitates impulse control in all snow conditions.
- DIN 4 to 12
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage Heel Piece : The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|