referencia : BD115074
referencia : 48742
Width at waist of 120 mm to float in powder, with camber under the foot and tip and tail rocker. More specific for the powdery than the Convert with a dose of pulled geometry from the AMPerage and 1100 g less than the standard Megawatt, the light version for hiking of the famous freeride ski offers straight sidewalls and loses 500 g.
Unbelievably light, this is the ultimate touring ski for high performance in powdery snow in your exploration weekends.
Shortly after a fall of snow along the week, it will allow you to draw curves on track with ease and fineness.
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich construction with pre-preg carbon/glass fibre and 3D CNC paulownia wood core.
- Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm
- Power Edge edges
- Steel notches for SkinLock skins
- Optimal Use: 90 % powdery / 10 % hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The eagerly awaited new BEAST 16 is the fruit of the collaboration of Dynafit with many freeriders to provide a lightweight, efficient, and reassuring solution for committed freeriders who choose to ascend using the strength of the calf.
Indeed, the Beast 16 responds to the main fault of the famous Low Tech: the trigger.
The Beast 16, designed to withstand the stresses of freeride skiing, has as main features:
- Secure triggering of the toe piece and the heel piece
- Light weight (935 grams)
- DIN tightening up to 16
- Wide base to adapt to wider skis with better transmission of support
Available in a limited edition of 2 500 pairs.
- Precise and perfectly coordinated release mechanisms (Heel and Toe).
- Rotation toe piece to preventing nuisance releases during side impacts. (patent pending)
- Rear pivot point construction enables extra vertical movement thus increasing the release path to 10mm from 4mm. (patent pending)
- New more elastic structure, allowing you to store a greater amount of energy during dynamic stresses as jumps. (patent pending)
- Binding entry achieved by pressing the heel down : Entry force is therefore low even when the release value is high (DIN range 6-16), providing conveniententry in deep snow with higher DIN values. (patent pending)
- Low binding height ensuring direct contact with ski (rear 23mm; front 17mm with DYNAFIT Vulcan boot).
- Low forward-lean angle between front of foot (toe) and heel (rear) provides an extremely stable and smooth ride = minimal ramp angle.
- New, specially designed boot-heel insert for maximum force absorption even at DIN 16 plus optimum power transfer between binding and boot. (patent pending)
- System with outstanding torsional rigidity due to boot’s 4 attachment point system. (patent pending)
- Extra-wide binding baseplate as well as bore-holetemplate designed in line with maximum norm dimensions. This design is specially made for broad shovel skis (minimum waist width of 80mm).
- Frameless construction means no lifted weight during the ascent. World first: Frameless ski touring binding with release value of DIN 16.
- Maximum stride thanks to traditional DYNAFIT pivotpoint.
- Stop skis 120mm.
- All these features are combined with the fact that these are THE LIGHTEST SYSTEM with release value of DIN 16.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|