referencia : BD115074
referencia : 48730
Width at waist of 120 mm to float in powder, with camber under the foot and tip and tail rocker. More specific for the powdery than the Convert with a dose of pulled geometry from the AMPerage and 1100 g less than the standard Megawatt, the light version for hiking of the famous freeride ski offers straight sidewalls and loses 500 g.
Unbelievably light, this is the ultimate touring ski for high performance in powdery snow in your exploration weekends.
Shortly after a fall of snow along the week, it will allow you to draw curves on track with ease and fineness.
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich construction with pre-preg carbon/glass fibre and 3D CNC paulownia wood core.
- Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm
- Power Edge edges
- Steel notches for SkinLock skins
- Optimal Use: 90 % powdery / 10 % hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Ideal solution for freeriders and touring skiers who prefer the descent, the TLT RADICAL FT offers a wide 130mm ski brake to fit the new generation of wide skis.
By placing the shock absorber in the closed position, the carbon plate is makes the ski rigid and sensitive for increased torsional stiffness and grip. In open mode the ski retains its natural flex.
- Weight 599 g
- Release values : 5- 12
high connection plate in pressed carbon for maximum torsional rigidity
- Shock Absorber
- Extremely hard wearing toe piece (indestructable)
- Adequate width (75mm) for wide skis
- Speed Step climbing bar
- Side Towers for easier binding entry with Quick-Step-In inserts and better side impact resistance.
- Improved Excenter device
- Adjustable length +/- 12.5 mm
- Brakes with AFD for excellent side release
- Torx screws
- Improved geometry at the toe (4 screws instead of 5)
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|