referencia : BD115074
referencia : 7816M1.TAB
Width at waist of 120 mm to float in powder, with camber under the foot and tip and tail rocker. More specific for the powdery than the Convert with a dose of pulled geometry from the AMPerage and 1100 g less than the standard Megawatt, the light version for hiking of the famous freeride ski offers straight sidewalls and loses 500 g.
Unbelievably light, this is the ultimate touring ski for high performance in powdery snow in your exploration weekends.
Shortly after a fall of snow along the week, it will allow you to draw curves on track with ease and fineness.
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich construction with pre-preg carbon/glass fibre and 3D CNC paulownia wood core.
- Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm
- Power Edge edges
- Steel notches for SkinLock skins
- Optimal Use: 90 % powdery / 10 % hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Super robust bindings and similar in all to its little sister the F10, the F12 TOUR brings with its additional 65 grams the small element of force for the bold skiers or those who prefer the difficult terrain. Ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight :
- Size S: 890gr
Size L: 905gr
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1770||885||265 - 325mm|