referencia : BD115074
referencia : P-5020
Width at waist of 120 mm to float in powder, with camber under the foot and tip and tail rocker. More specific for the powdery than the Convert with a dose of pulled geometry from the AMPerage and 1100 g less than the standard Megawatt, the light version for hiking of the famous freeride ski offers straight sidewalls and loses 500 g.
Unbelievably light, this is the ultimate touring ski for high performance in powdery snow in your exploration weekends.
Shortly after a fall of snow along the week, it will allow you to draw curves on track with ease and fineness.
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich construction with pre-preg carbon/glass fibre and 3D CNC paulownia wood core.
- Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm
- Power Edge edges
- Steel notches for SkinLock skins
- Optimal Use: 90 % powdery / 10 % hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Renowned for its remarkably light fixings, the Plum brand does not contravenes its reputation with the YAK 115.
High performance ski touring bindings, it is machined in high-strength materials and incorporates a very innovative heel piece rotation system. Indeed, whatever the position of the skier is, it can easily introduce its poles into one of the 4 holes to rotate the heel piece. In addition, the front lever is very easy to operate, including with the gloves and the tip of the pole. In addition to being ultra lightweight and functional, this binding provides high rigidity and drive responsiveness due to the high quality of processing.
Composed of innovative stop-skis of 115 mm wide, it is compatible with the skis of more than 95 mm to the skid.
- Climbing bar : 3 position, switchable with pole rotation.
- 30mm adjustment rail, offering range of 4-5 boot sizes.
- Slot for Dynafit compatible crampons.
- Release values : Forward and lateral 5.5 to 12
- Raised front to neutralize the angle of the boot.
Stop ski innovative system up / down automatic activation of wedging
- Width stop ski: 115mm.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1200g/pair (without screws).
- Verified unit weight : 610g (without screws)
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|