referencia : BD115082
referencia : G2495_5508
The BLACK DIAMOND model is the most impressive one intended for the ones who are eager for virgin backcountry lines all around the world; the CARBON MEGAWATT is the ideal ski for touring in powdery snow. The new construction further reduces the carbon Megawatt (240 grams less per pair than the previous generation) while maintaining its power and evolution speed.
The touring skis of the FREE TOUR SERIES range are remarkably light and conceived to inject the alpine performance in backcountry. The models of the range eliminate the jumpiness and vibrations without reducing the effectiveness uphill.
> Width at waist of 120 mm to float in powder, with camber under the foot and tip and tail rocker.
> Formula One 3D Light Sandwich construction with pre-preg carbon and paulownia wood core.
> Thanks to its optimized construction, this is one of the lightest skis in the market in this size.
> Straight ABS sidewalls of 5 mm with Power Edges
- Notches for SkinLock skins
- Optimal usage: 90% soft snow / 10% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|