referencia : BD681192-BLK
Inspired by our climbing packs and built for discerning ski tourers the Cirque 35 is our mid-sized, ultralight ski pack with all of the features needed for technical alpine objectives in a clean and simple design. Compatible with our AvaLung Element (sold separately).BLACK DIAMOND
Clean, simple and fully dialed for demanding ski lines from the Chugach to Chamonix, the Black Diamond Cirque 35 is our technical ski mountaineering pack with a mid-sized capacity.
The Cirque's minimalist construction features an active suspension, as well as our unique CINCH closure system that opens or closes the top with a single pull.
A slide-in avy tools pocket and rope and ice tool attachments secure all your gear, while a quick-deploy piolet system that is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools comes in handy during unexpected sections of no-fall terrain.
- Active, form-fitting suspension with SwingArm™ shoulder straps, stretch-woven hipbelt pocket and single gear loop
- Unique CINCH closure opens or closes with a single pull
- Integrated avy tools pocket with drain holes
- Tuck-away diagonal ski carry, diagonal split board carry, A-frame carry, and stowable helmet flap
- Ice-tool PickPockets™, tuck-away rope strap and quick-deploy piolet system is compatible with piolets, technical tools and mixed tools
- AvaLung-Ready design accommodates AvaLung Element (sold separately)
- Detached, ultralight SilNylon lid pocket (sold separately)
|Peso (g)||Volumen (L)|