referencia : BD115075
referencia : 48741
A wide ski of 105mm to the shoe with a double rocker, ideal for skiing everywhere and on all types of snow, and so light that it will necessarily help you to reach the summit that you are targeting. From the range Freetour of Black Diamond, the CONVERT has the construction 3D Light Sandwich that provides very good torsional rigidity ensuring precise grip whatever the snow conditions are.
For the good and very good skiers looking for a performing and versatile enough ski for skiing on the slopes or for looking for much more distant slopes.
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich: The F1 technology , which requires three main grooves, is used for the skis with a waist of more than 90 mm. To improve the performance on hard snow, some models use a stabilizer bar at the level of the front tip in order to lock in the curves at high speed.
- construction Pre-preg Composite: Our new facilities allows us to include in our skis the cutting edge technology pre-preg. Coming from the sector of the aerospace industry, this technology allows controlling the precise amount of epoxy resin used in each ski and maximize the usefulness of the fibre in terms of resistance and rigidity. This enables us to reduce the weight while maintaining the robustness, accuracy and regularity of each ski product. This clean process, as well as the presses pre-heated by solar energy, is the reference of what should be applied to top-of-range skis today.
- Paulownia wood core in 3D: a light wood, fast growing and easily renewable. It has the resistance of the poplar and the weight of the balsa
- ABS 5mm edging
- Power Edge: our edges are the thickest for durability in freeride
- SkinLock Clip in stainless steel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The eagerly awaited new BEAST 16 is the fruit of the collaboration of Dynafit with many freeriders to provide a lightweight, efficient, and reassuring solution for committed freeriders who choose to ascend using the strength of the calf.
Indeed, the Beast 16 responds to the main fault of the famous Low Tech: the trigger.
The Beast 16, designed to withstand the stresses of freeride skiing, has as main features:
- Secure triggering of the toe piece and the heel piece
- Light weight (935 grams)
- DIN tightening up to 16
- Wide base to adapt to wider skis with better transmission of support
Available in a limited edition of 2 500 pairs.
- Precise and perfectly coordinated release mechanisms (Heel and Toe).
- Rotation toe piece to preventing nuisance releases during side impacts. (patent pending)
- Rear pivot point construction enables extra vertical movement thus increasing the release path to 10mm from 4mm. (patent pending)
- New more elastic structure, allowing you to store a greater amount of energy during dynamic stresses as jumps. (patent pending)
- Binding entry achieved by pressing the heel down : Entry force is therefore low even when the release value is high (DIN range 6-16), providing conveniententry in deep snow with higher DIN values. (patent pending)
- Low binding height ensuring direct contact with ski (rear 23mm; front 17mm with DYNAFIT Vulcan boot).
- Low forward-lean angle between front of foot (toe) and heel (rear) provides an extremely stable and smooth ride = minimal ramp angle.
- New, specially designed boot-heel insert for maximum force absorption even at DIN 16 plus optimum power transfer between binding and boot. (patent pending)
- System with outstanding torsional rigidity due to boot’s 4 attachment point system. (patent pending)
- Extra-wide binding baseplate as well as bore-holetemplate designed in line with maximum norm dimensions. This design is specially made for broad shovel skis (minimum waist width of 80mm).
- Frameless construction means no lifted weight during the ascent. World first: Frameless ski touring binding with release value of DIN 16.
- Maximum stride thanks to traditional DYNAFIT pivotpoint.
- Stop skis 105mm.
- All these features are combined with the fact that these are THE LIGHTEST SYSTEM with release value of DIN 16.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|