referencia : BD115075
referencia : 7816P1.LSE
A wide ski of 105mm to the shoe with a double rocker, ideal for skiing everywhere and on all types of snow, and so light that it will necessarily help you to reach the summit that you are targeting. From the range Freetour of Black Diamond, the CONVERT has the construction 3D Light Sandwich that provides very good torsional rigidity ensuring precise grip whatever the snow conditions are.
For the good and very good skiers looking for a performing and versatile enough ski for skiing on the slopes or for looking for much more distant slopes.
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Formula One 3D Light Sandwich: The F1 technology , which requires three main grooves, is used for the skis with a waist of more than 90 mm. To improve the performance on hard snow, some models use a stabilizer bar at the level of the front tip in order to lock in the curves at high speed.
- construction Pre-preg Composite: Our new facilities allows us to include in our skis the cutting edge technology pre-preg. Coming from the sector of the aerospace industry, this technology allows controlling the precise amount of epoxy resin used in each ski and maximize the usefulness of the fibre in terms of resistance and rigidity. This enables us to reduce the weight while maintaining the robustness, accuracy and regularity of each ski product. This clean process, as well as the presses pre-heated by solar energy, is the reference of what should be applied to top-of-range skis today.
- Paulownia wood core in 3D: a light wood, fast growing and easily renewable. It has the resistance of the poplar and the weight of the balsa
- ABS 5mm edging
- Power Edge: our edges are the thickest for durability in freeride
- SkinLock Clip in stainless steel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The F12 EPF boasts not just the familiar tour features, but also tremendous
power transfer thanks to the wide EPF frames — necessary for taming the widest touring skis when the terrain gets rough and sloppy.
It also makes it easier to initiate turns in any snow conditions.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 12.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80 – 250 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 36 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Hollow Linkage
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|L||2220||1110||305 - 365|