referencia : BD115078
referencia : 7933P1.MA
Why a touring ski with conventional dimensions should be annoying uphill? Mixing a rocker in tip and tail with a hybrid fun geometry fun, the CURRENT runs with precision on hard snow being remarkably fun and stable in fresh and changing snow.
For the very good demanding hikers who look for more pleasure in the descent.
- Rocker Tip and Tail
- Flat Sandwich : The skis built in Flat Sandwich use the lightest possible materials to alleviate the skis uphill while delivering as much pleasure as possible at the descent. In addition, our Efficient Power geometry used in our models Revert and Current provide a transmission of the energy on the entire length of the edges by reducing the amount of materials in the tip and the tail to reduce inertia.
- construction Pre-preg Composite : Our new facilities allows us to include in our skis the cutting edge technology pre-preg. Coming from the sector of the aerospace industry, this technology allows controlling the precise amount of epoxy resin used in each ski and maximize the usefulness of the fibre in terms of resistance and rigidity. This enables us to reduce the weight while maintaining the robustness, accuracy and regularity of each ski product. This clean process, as well as the presses pre-heated by solar energy, is the reference of what should be applied to top-of-range skis today.
- Paulownia wood core: a light wood, fast growing and easily renewable. It has the resistance of the poplar and the weight of the balsa
- ABS 5mm edging
- Racing Edge: fine and solid edges saving 80g per ski
- SkinLock Clip in stainless steel
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology.
Marker’s PinTech binding with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin.
- Brake width 75-100mm
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 9523 (AT) w/Tech Inserts
- DIN Range : 6.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 21 mm
- Toe System : Kingpin Pintech Toe
- Step-In Heel : Kingpin Heel
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|