referencia : BD112121
Very functional, the trekking / ski touring pole DISTANCE by Black Diamond can be folded thanks to its Z-Pole system that allows dividing it in 3 strands connected by an inner cable that works as an avalanche probe.BLACK DIAMOND
Very functional, the trekking / ski touring pole DISTANCE by Black Diamond can be folded thanks to its Z-Pole system that allows dividing it in 3 strands connected by an inner cable that works as an avalanche probe.
It is equipped with a comfortable EVA foam handle as well as breathable straps to evacuate moisture by capillary action so that your hands remain dry during the intensive efforts. The tough 100% aluminium construction is supplemented by an internal coated cable. The innovative technology with tapered-end strands allows a deployment in a few seconds on the trail.
You also find small non-slip handle extensions for fast grips when climbing in steep terrain as well as the very convenient interchangeable Tech tips in rubber and carbide to be changed according to the different surfaces of trail that you encounter.
Races on trails with day hiking, passing by walking and major crossings, the hiking poles DISTANCE offers enough versatility to "take the road" on any trail, regardless of its length.
- Resistant aluminium construction
- Folding Z-Pole design in 3 strands with rapid deployment by cones
- Lightweight EVA foam handle with breathable wrist strap that evacuates moisture by capillary action
- Small extension of gripping foam handle for safer fast handling
- Includes: Interchangeable non-marking Tech tips in carbide and Tech tips in rubber, storage pouch
- Stopper basket with strap-strand to hold the folded strands
- Series: Z-Poles
- Weight of the pair: In 100cm > 340 g
- Useful length: In 100 cm > 100 cm
- Folded length: In 100cm > 33.5 cm
NOTE: The 3-seasons Z-poles are not compatible with the snow or powdery snow baskets