referencia : BD112137
The trekking / ski touring pole BLACK DIAMOND DISTANCE CORK can be folded thanks to its Z-Pole system that allows dividing it in 3 strands connected by an inner cable that works as an avalanche probe.BLACK DIAMOND
The trekking / ski touring pole BLACK DIAMOND DISTANCE CORK can be folded thanks to its Z-Pole system that allows dividing it in 3 strands connected by an inner cable that works as an avalanche probe.
It is fitted with a cork handle of first quality that evacuates moisture by capillary action as well as breathable straps for your hands to remain dry during the intensive efforts. The tough 100% aluminium construction is supplemented by an internal coated cable. The innovative technology with tapered-end strands allows a deployment in a few seconds on the trail.
On these DISTANCE CORK you also find small non-slip handle extensions for fast grips when climbing in steep terrain as well as the very convenient interchangeable Tech tips in rubber and carbide to be changed according to the different surfaces of trail that you encounter.
The DISTANCE CORK is ready to follow you in all your efforts, from the simple hiking to the race on trail.
- Resistant aluminium construction
- Folding Z-Pole design in 3 strands with rapid deployment by cones
- Light strap in natural cork with EVA foam and wrist strap that evacuates moisture by capillary action
- Small extension of gripping foam handle for safer fast handling
- Includes: Interchangeable non-marking Tech tips in carbide and Tech tips in rubber, storage pouch
- Stopper basket with strap-strand to hold the folded strands
- Weight of the pair: In 110cm > 365 g / In 120cm > 375 g / In 130cm 385 g
- Folded length: In 110cm > 36 cm / In 120cm > 38 g / In 130 cm 43 cm
NOTE: The 3-seasons Z-poles are not compatible with the snow or powdery snow baskets