referencia : BD115095
A lightweight touring ski with an emphasis on untracked pow turns, the Link 105 gets you out where the snow is deep and the crowds are non-existent.
- Floaty 105-mm waist for deep-snow performance
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and paulownia wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 70% soft snow / 30% hard snow
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Guide bindings are made out of the highest grade materials : aluminium, steel and polymer are of aerospace grade.
HIGH RIGIDITY FRAME
The extreme accuracy of CNC machines gives a high rigidity frame.
In ski configuration, the Guide will offer the best control and quickest reaction.
4 AXIS ROTATION SYSTEM
Innovative 4 axis rotation system on the heel unit : switching elevator has never been so easy.
No matter which elevator position, you can always insert the tip of a ski pole in the upper wedge to switch to another position.
Easy rotation with either hand.
3 positions skinning elevator on the heel unit.
ADJUSTABLE & COMPATIBLE
Heel unit adjustable by 30mm = 4 to 5 boot sizes.
Mounting pattern is 100% identical to Dynafit touring bindings (for Guide series only)
Forward and lateral release system.
Release values : DIN 5.5 to 12
The Guide bindings conform with all current safety standards.
Front lock-lever is very easy to action, even with gloves on. Crampon slot built in the frame of the toe unit. You can put your crampons on without releasing your bindings.
Weight = Only 670g for the set (without screws)
|Size||Peso (g)||Unit weight|