referencia : BD115095
A lightweight touring ski with an emphasis on untracked pow turns, the Link 105 gets you out where the snow is deep and the crowds are non-existent.
- Floaty 105-mm waist for deep-snow performance
- Rocker tip and tail with traditional camber underfoot
- 3D Sandwich construction with pre-preg fiberglass, stacked sidewalls and paulownia wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 70% soft snow / 30% hard snow
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Wide skis or light material? With the YAK, you don’t have to choose. The binding fits with all wide skis over 95mm under foot (with optional integrated stopper on the heel part).
The YAK is also very light, the lightest in its range on the market.
1200g (the pair)
- Lateral and forward from 5.5 to 12
- Integrated stopper
- Crampon slot with the new entrance on the top
- Rail of 30mm = 4 to 5 boot sizes
- For ski widths from 95mm under the foot
100% Made in France.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|