referencia : BD115097
referencia : G2495_5506
A lightweight, narrow-waisted touring ski ideal for hut trips and classic ski traverses, the Link 90 is all about lightweight backcountry performance.
- 90-mm waist for technical performance
- Semi-Rocker tip with traditional camber underfoot and a flat tail profile
- Engineered paulowina wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|