A lightweight, narrow-waisted touring ski ideal for hut trips and classic ski traverses, the Link 90 is all about lightweight backcountry performance.
- 90-mm waist for technical performance
- Semi-Rocker tip with traditional camber underfoot and a flat tail profile
- Engineered paulowina wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The all-new LOOK HM 12 D90 offers the ultimate in high-performance freeride touring and safety.
Compatible only with pin-tech boots, the HM 12 ultilizes a frameless design, weighs only 1270 g/pr and provides a 5-12 release value range, positioning itself as the most modern, performance-oriented freeride touring bindings on the market.
A new pivoting, pin-tech toe-piece delivers increased elasticity to reduce unwanted pre-release for confident retention when pushing your boundaries, while the frameless design allows natural ski flex for enhanced ski-ability and downhill performance.
Rec. Ski Width: 80-90mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|