referencia : BD115097
referencia : 7816N1.E
A lightweight, narrow-waisted touring ski ideal for hut trips and classic ski traverses, the Link 90 is all about lightweight backcountry performance.
- 90-mm waist for technical performance
- Semi-Rocker tip with traditional camber underfoot and a flat tail profile
- Engineered paulowina wood core
- Sidewall Damping System for reduced chatter in firm conditions
- Stainless steel tail protector with skin notch
- Optimal use: 50% soft snow / 50% hard snow
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
It is the expected enlargement of the touring collection.
All proven features of the F12 TOUR are combined with the strength of the EPF frame. Therefore you can control the wider touring skis on all terrains. Improved force transmission facilitates impulse control in all snow conditions.
- DIN 4 to 12
- EPF - Extended Power frame : The power booster. The new power frame, exclusively designed for the new Duke EPF, delivers breath-taking performance and amazing power transfer in every condition. Recommended for skis over 88 mm.
- Backcountry Technology : The uphill hiking mode integrated in the Duke binding features easy adjustment from Ride to Hike. The climbing bar offers a 7° and 13° position. During the descent the BCT lever is protected from unwanted releases. A 40 mm backward movement of the binding in BC mode results in a better balanced and easier kick turns
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Light Toe : The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Hollow Linkage Heel Piece : The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|